Monday, December 21, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #35-Life is Good


So I'm a little late with this challenge but at least it's done! Yea! I totally had such fun creating this layout. All products used are Close To My Heart, of course! I am really loving the new 'Veranda' papers. This layout design comes from the 'Reflections' how-to-book. The left page is Title Topper-Equal Portions and the right page is Half & Half-Perfect Square. I also used some of the new blossoms and butterflies from the Just Blooms Spring Blossom collection. Aren't they just too pretty? I can't wait for you all to be able to purchase some of these but you'll have to wait till January 1st. So sorry! : ( I hope you enjoy the layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...