Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #33-Winter Wonderland


I am all caught up now with the weekly scrapbook challenge, YIPPEE! I know this one is backtracking a bit but I wasn't able to complete it back when it was first announced. I can now take a breather and enjoy Christmas until next week's challenge. What a great feeling!

The photos in this layout are of the major snowstorm we just had this past weekend here in the Mid-Atlantic region. Some of the photos were taken the night of the storm and some the next day. It looked soooo pretty! I love taking pics of snow but I sure don't like driving in it. And it's not me that I worry about when I'm out there on snow-covered roads, it's everyone else! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the layout!

I used the new Felicity papers from Close To My Heart's National Papercrafting Month promotion. This promotion also comes with a stamp set that is awesome! It's got swirls and birds and even a full alphabet. If you would like to take advantage of this great promotion, give me a shout and I'll hook you up!

Here's a list of all the products used:
  • 'Imagine' design book-Subtitles
  • CC1008 Felicity Collection
  • D1412 Noted Backgrounds stamp set (journaling block)
  • D1384 Snow Flurries (let it snow)
  • E1013 Field Trip Alphabet (wonderland)
  • Z1206 Craft Buttons
  • Z1210 Felt Die-Cuts-Wonder (snowflakes)
  • Stickstock Twill Fabric (for matting, no longer available)
  • Various Brads
  • Cricut machine for title

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...