Monday, December 21, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #38-Such a Cutie!


Here's the latest layout I created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. I am almost caught up now. I have to go back and do #33 next and that puts me right back on schedule. This layout comes from the new 'Felicity Collection' which is a special promotion running right now till the end of January. This is an awesome collection! I know you will all love it! If you are interested in purchasing this kit, please contact me. It comes with a full stamp set that is so cool!

The little cutie in this layout is my son's stepdaughter who is just one of the cutest little girlies on the planet! The photos were taken back in the summer when we went to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. If you've never been there, you must go! It is gorgeous at any time of the year! In fact they now have all their Christmas lights on display and it is awesome! I need to put that on my list of things to do this holiday season as it's been awhile since I've seen it at Christmas time.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...