Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a Winter Wonderland!






Just thought I'd share a few photos with you of the winter wallop we are receiving here in the Mid-Atlantic region. Isn't it beautiful? I'm sure glad I don't have to go out in this except maybe to play and take photos. We are expecting anywhere from 12-20 inches of the white stuff here in my area of the country. Here we have maybe 5-6 inches on the ground at this time with the heaviest yet to come this afternoon. Looks like we'll definitely be having a 'White Christmas' this year. It rarely ever happens here so I am going to enjoy it as much as possible. To anyone out there dealing with all this snow as well, please take care and just try to enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and take lots of photos for scrappin'!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...