Thursday, December 17, 2009

A sneak peek at a couple new products from Close To My Heart


Here is my latest layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge that I have been participating in and also running behind on lately. Well, you know it's that time of the year when there's a zillion things needing to be done and you just can't seem to find the time to accomplish everything you want to do. I somehow got behind on these challenges and missed #33 and #35 totally but have completed #36 & #37. This one is #37 which brings me current. I hope to post #36 very soon.

Anyway, here are the details for Scrapbook Challenge #37:
9030 Imagine design book-Ensemble Piece
X7119B Veranda paper pack (not available until January 1)
C1389 So Sweet stamp set (not available until January 1)
Z1275 Antiqued Copper Mini Medleys
X5754 Creme Brulee Cardstock
X5752 Juniper Cardstock
X5642 Cocoa Cardstock
Z2167 Creme Brulee ink
Z2165 Juniper ink
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z2367 Creme Brulee marker
Z2365 Juniper marker
Z1100 Cocoa Ribbon

I just wanted to say thanks to all my wonderful peeps out there who took advantage of the wonderful clearance sale that Close To My Heart held the first part of this month. You are all the reason why I am in this business-to share the love for this wonderful hobby of stamping and scrapbooking. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Stay tuned for more details about the newest Close To My Heart special running now through the end of January. It's an awesome one but then again, they all are! I will post soon!

Next time you're visiting my CTMH website here, check out the latest episode of Art & Soul on CTMH TV. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and learn something new!

Thanks for stopping by today! I promise to post more soon! Have a good day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...