Thursday, January 14, 2010

ABC's About Me

I found this on the blog of a Close To My Heart sister, named Dawn Buss who got it from another CTMH sister by the name of Karen Pederson and thought it would be great to put on my own blog to share a little bit about myself that you might not know.

A - Age: aw shucks! do I have to? okay, 53! I know, old as dirt, right?
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Dusting, I sneeze too much!
D - Dad's name: Jim
E - Essential start your day item: coffee!
F - Favorite color: yellow
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet
J - Job title: Close To My Heart Consultant and Housewife
K - Kid(s): two-all growed up, thank God!
L - Living Arrangements: Living with hubby and daughter
M - Mom's name: Gloria
N - Nicknames: well, I could think of a few but they aren't very nice!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pets Names: none
Q - Quote from a movie: "She thinks I'm cuteeeee" Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (thanks, Dawn! I like that, too!)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Glory, Kathy, Tom & Marty
T - Time you wake up: 7:30am
U - Underwear: yes!
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love them all!
W - Ways you drink your coffee: black, is there any other way?
X - X-rays you've had: too numerous to mention!
Y - Yummy food you make: Lasagna
Z - Zoo favorite: Polar Bears

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...