Sunday, January 10, 2010

Close To My Heart Convention 2010 Journal

I am so excited to be able to attend my first Close To My Heart convention that I decorated this new journal so I can record the entire experience from exciting beginning to the exciting end. I used the new Veranda paper pack on the front cover of the journal, which is the newest alterable product from Close To My Heart. Contact me if you'd like one of your own. They are great for any event or function you would like to write about and always remember.

This year's convention is being held in Washington, DC, a place I have never been to, (can you believe that?) so I am really looking forward to this. I hear CTMH conventions are truly an inspiration and that I will return with a whole new outlook on the company and the part I play in it. I know that I will learn a lot and want to record as much as possible to take my business to a whole new level when I return. So watch out!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...