Sunday, January 3, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #39


Here is my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. The photos are of my dogwood tree when it was blooming back in the Spring 2009. The photos go perfectly with the new 'Topstitch' papers from Close To My Heart. Don't you agree? I needed to scrapbook some flower photos hoping it would help lift my spirits up during this very cold time of the year. When will it be Spring again? Not soon enough for me! Enjoy the layout and wish for Spring!

All products used on this layout are from Close To My Heart:

Cherish how-to design book-Form & Function design
G1005 Topstitch WOTG Kit which includes:
X7120B Topstitch paper pack
Love is in the Air stamp set
Z1276 Colonial White Mini Medleys (ribbon and brads used)
Z2111 Chocolate ink
Z2160 Twilight ink
Heavenly Blue and Baby Pink My Accents
Stamp set from the 'Felicity' Collection Kit

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one! Stay warm!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...