Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #41-Another Winter Wonderland Layout

The next layout in the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge! This one was made with 'Aspen' papers, which is just perfect for winter photos. It is one of my favorite paper packs. The photos are from the rare December snowstorm we had before Christmas, remember? This is the second layout I have created with photos from that day and I still have plenty more photos so you may see another layout or two till I use them up.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart:
  1. 9030 Imagine-Everything in It's Place design
  2. X7103B Aspen paper pack
  3. D1268 January Word Puzzle (retiring)
  4. D1313 December Word Puzzle (retiring)
  5. D1384 Snow Flurries
  6. D1244 Snow Friends
  7. Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder
  8. Z270 White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon
  9. Z1217 Pewter brads
  10. Z2140 Outdoor Denim ink
  11. Coluzzle File Folder Template
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...