Saturday, January 30, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #43-The Great Outdoors


There's nothing like the Great Outdoors! Well, at least in the Spring, Summer and Fall anyway. I'm not a Winter person at all and was dreaming of warmer temperatures today so I dug out some photos from last May when we purchased a new firepit. We were so excited to try it out that we didn't even wait till dark! It doesn't take much to make us happy! Haha!

This layout is the latest one I created for the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in. The design used for this layout is from the Cherish how-to-book from Close To My Heart called Echoes. Below is a list of all the supplies used, which are all from Close To My Heart.

9029 Cherish-Echoes
X7121B Caboodle paper pack
D1195 The Works Alphabet (date)
D1365 True Happiness (It's a Beautiful Day)
1273 Desert Sand cardstock
Z1217 Antiqued Copper brads
Z2118 Desert Sand ink
Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink
Z1161 Foundry Tabs
Z280 Hemp
The leaves, tree and letters were made with my Cricut machine.

Hope you've enjoyed the layout! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...