Thursday, January 21, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #38





This is my first time creating a card using a sketch from Unscripted Sketches. I am going to try to do this every week and post my creations here for you all to enjoy. I can't promise as life does get in the way but I will do my best. Every Saturday morning the design team at Unscripted Sketches posts a new sketch designed by one of the team members. I have given you the sketch along with my creation using the sketch. Give it a try! If you do, be sure to give credit to the Unscripted Sketches Design Team.

All products used are from Close To My Heart:
  • Cocoa cardstock and ink
  • Juniper cardstock and ink
  • Creme Brulee' ink
  • Veranda paper pack
  • Creme Brulee' ribbon
  • Gold brads and swirl
  • Enjoy Every Moment stamp set
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...