Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Close To My Heart-Scrapbook Challenge #45


Here's #45 of the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in and that I'm more than a week behind in. Sorry! I should actually be posting #47 by now but have been too busy to even create it yet. Hopefully very soon!

This layout was created using the Grand Finale design from the Imagine how-to book by Close To My Heart. I love this layout and how it works so well with the Unforgettable paper pack and the stamp set I used. The featured colors are Sorbet, Juniper, Blush and Cocoa. Below is a list of all the products used and are all from Close To My Heart.
  • 9030 Imagine Design Book
  • X7106B Unforgettable Level 2 paper pack
  • D1410 One of a Kind stamp set
  • Z2165 Juniper ink
  • Z2164 Sorbet ink
  • Z2106 Blush ink
  • Z2214 Cocoa ink
  • Z280 Hemp
  • Z1217 Copper brads
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have more artwork to share later or tomorrow. Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...