Friday, February 26, 2010

Close To My Heart Silhouette Thank You Card


I made this card today and was so pleased with how it turned out that I just had to share it right away! Since I had the Silhouette paper pack out after creating the last layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge, I decided to use it for a thank you card I had to make. I am so glad I chose these papers! Look at this card! Isn't it just gorgeous? Well, that's my opinion anyway and I think mine matters most! Haha!


Once I decided I wanted to pop up the sentiment, I knew something had to go behind it so I made the tag and stamped 'thank you's' all over it. The next 2 photos show how I popped everything up.


Products used are all Close To My Heart:
  • X7090B Silhouette paper pack
  • D1416 State of Mind
  • D1412 Noted Backgrounds
  • D1361 Thank You
  • D1410 One of a Kind
  • Z2103 Bamboo ink
  • Z2105 Black ink

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...