Monday, February 22, 2010

HELLO!!! CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #44

Whew! I'm finally back! And have I got some artwork to share with you! I was very creative during our 2 recent huge snowstorms and since my computer was caput (?) for over a week, I wasn't able to post anything. But, I'm back now and ready to post again. I will first start out with Scrapbook Challenge #44 then add on from there as time allows.

This layout was created using the Reflections how-to book. The left page was created with the Main Frame-Quilt Blocks design and the right page was created with the Front & Center-Photo Focus design. I used the new You Rock paper pack along with a couple older stamp sets that are still available-D1300 Circle Around and C1234 Simple Stitches and which I still use often. The featured colors in this layout are Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush and White Daisy. I also created a card with the You Rock papers but will try to post that later or tomorrow.

Aahh! I've run out of time already! Hope you've enjoyed stopping by today. Now I must get some laundry done and prep for my scrapbook class this evening. I will try to post another creation between tasks, if possible. Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...