Saturday, March 13, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #49~Earth Laughs in Flowers

Here's the latest layout in the weekly scrapbook challenge. Wow, did I have fun, fun, fun, with this layout! I went a little wild but I LOVE the results! I still have to do the journaling yet but otherwise, it is done! You can't tell from the photo but I popped up the 2 circle photos and the top photo on the right page just to give the layout some dimension. I also used quite a few of the Filigree Charms metal flowers for the first time and I am really loving them. They are so pretty! I've heard that you can color them with ink, chalks or paint but I haven't wanted to alter them yet because I love them just the way they are! Hope you enjoy looking at the layout as much as I enjoyed making it!



Products used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9030 Imagine~Shadow design
  • X7114B Bella paper pack
  • E1013 Field Trip Alphabet
  • E1002 Rustic Alphabet
  • D1416 State of Mind stamp set
  • D1354 Endless Friendship stamp set
  • D1359 Comments stamp set
  • Z2161 Petal ink
  • Z2147 Smokey Plum ink
  • Z2167 Creme Brulee ink
  • Z2137 Olive ink
  • Z1216 Winter Cozy brads
  • Z1119 Autumn Garden Mini Medleys
  • Z466 Autumn Garden Sassy Strands
  • Z1300 White Daisy Just Blooms
  • Z1269 Filigree Charms
  • Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...