Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #50~Caboodle Layout

From Scrapbook Layouts

Here's my layout for this week's scrapbook challenge. I'm a little ahead of the game on this as lately it has taken me a full week before posting and here it is only Wednesday and I'm done with this one! Yea!

I used the new 'Caboodle' paper pack from Close To My Heart again as I had it out for one of the last layouts I created and figured I'd try to use it up. I have no photos yet to complete this layout but hope to have some soon.

Products used:
  • 9030 Imagine~Dynamic Duo design
  • X7121B Caboodle paper pack
  • D1196 Floral Elements stamp set
  • D1212 Playful Flourishes stamp set
  • Z2164 Sorbet ink
  • Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink
  • Z2117 Crystal Blue ink
  • Z1123 Sorbet Collection ribbon
  • Z1276 Colonial White brads
Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...