Friday, March 12, 2010

Close To My Heart~Topstitch Baby Girl Album

Here's a new baby girl album I created with one of the newest paper packs from Close To My Heart called Topstitch. This album was a lot of fun to make. It consists of 6~6x6 decorated pages sandwiched between 2~6 1/2 x 6 1/2 decorated heavyweight chipboard covers. Click on the photo to see the complete album.

Wouldn't you love to make one of these for yourself or a loved one? I can show you how! I am offering this cute little album as a kit for you to create on your own or as a workshop here in my home. Quantities are limited so don't delay in contacting me. Also, please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like me to make one of these albums for you.

Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...