Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Spring!

Isn't it great that Spring has finally arrived? After that long cold snowy Winter I am sooo ready for Spring! And Mother Nature was so good to us the past 6 days when she graced us with temps in the 70's and nothing but clear blue skies! Back to reality today though with clouds and a bit of rain.
The first sure sign of Spring is the Tulips, of course, and they are popping up all over!



This next photo is a bud from our Bradford Pear tree. I sooo can't wait for these blossoms to pop out as they are absolutely beautiful.

This is the new birdbath we bought as the one from last year was totally beat up. Can you tell we're a bit anxious for warmer weather? I'm sure the birdies aren't ready to bathe here yet as it's still too cool for that.

I can't remember what kind of tree this is but I love the yellow buds on it. Soon it will really be full of blossoms.

And last but not least, here is a shot of the cool-looking bark on our Birch tree, which happens to be my most favorite tree on our property. We planted it when we first moved into this home 17 years ago and it is just a magnificent tree to me. I love to photograph it through every season and never get tired of looking at it.

Thanks for looking today! Hope you have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...