Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #52~Baby Love

Here's my latest layout in the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in. I know I'm a bit late on this but you know how that goes! I am now ready to get started on #53.
These are photos of my newest little granddaughter and her mommy and daddy. Isn't she just the cutest? Well, maybe I'm a bit partial but she is just too cute!
The journaling will go on the tag tucked under the large photo on the left page.



Supplies used are all Close To My Heart, of course:
  • 9030 Imagine~Fantastic Five design
  • G1005 Topstitch WOTG kit
  • Z1276 Colonial White Mini Medleys
  • Z1127 Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
  • Z1206 Basic Craft Buttons
  • Z1088 Chocolate Waxy Flax
  • Z1081 Colonial White Waxy Flax
  • Z1218 Chocolate Brads
  • Z1226 Dimensional Elements On Target
Hope you enjoy the layout! Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...