Friday, April 9, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #53~Grace LO


Here's my layout for the 53rd week of the weekly scrapbook challenge that has been such an awesome way for me to get my scrapbooking done. It is so hard to believe that it's been a whole year since I started with this weekly challenge. I must admit, I never thought I'd really stick to it or even be able to. What a great accomplishment! Now if I could only get photos on all these layouts then get them into albums, that would be my best accomplishment of all!

I wanted to show you the detail of the flower in the left hand corner of the left page. I started with the chipboard circle and built it all up from there. The next photo shows how I popped some of the elements up for more dimension.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9031 Reflections~Main Frame-Tied Together & Quartet-Sliding
  • D1369 Delightful Things
  • Z1226 Dimensional Elements~On Target
  • Z2104 Barn Red ink
  • Z2135 New England Ivy ink
  • Z2160 Twilight ink
  • Z281 White Hemp
  • Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
  • Z1097 Nature's Ambience Rub on's
  • Z1287 Rustic Edge Anchors
  • New England Ivy Waxy Flax
  • Clear Shapes
  • Various brads
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...