Saturday, April 17, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #54~Spring Has Sprung


Here's my layout for this week's scrapbook challenge. Can you guess what photos will be going on here? Gee, that's a tough one, isn't it? LOL...anyway, you all know how much I love the flowers and trees around my home and you're probably quite used to seeing layouts with them as the subject, right? Well, they don't give me a hard time when I take their photos so they are my best subjects. Hope you enjoy the layout!

Here's a list of Close To My Heart supplies used:
  • 9030 Imagine~Conclusion Combo design
  • X7119B Veranda paper pack
  • D1409 Flower Pot~April 2010 SOTM
  • 1388 Colonial White cardstock
  • Z2114 Cocoa ink
  • Z2367 Creme Brulee marker
  • Z2365 Juniper marker
  • Z1155 Clear buttons
  • Z1206 Basic buttons
  • Z1219 Cocoa and Colonial White brads
  • Z1215 Sunflower brads
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...