Sunday, April 25, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #55~In Our Own Backyard


Here is my creation for last week's Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. I am a day behind on posting but it WAS done yesterday! I started this on Tuesday after having received my new 'Passages' paper pack from Close To My Heart. I was so excited to get my hands on more of the newest products so I could have plenty of awesome artwork to show you all.

I love my backyard as most of you know. I take tons of photos of the wonders around my home. I never get tired of looking at them. Although it's not as exciting as some exotic location, it's all ours and we love spending time here, not to mention that it doesn't cost a thing and there's no traveling required! I hope you enjoy the layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9029 Cherish~Elegant Context design
  • X7126B Passages paper pack (available May 1st)
  • A1104 A Tweet
  • D1416 State of Mind
  • D1271 April Word Puzzle (retired)
  • Z1156 Dimensional Elements~Borders
  • Z1217 Antiqued Copper brads
  • Z2114 Cocoa ink
  • Z2120 Garden Green ink
  • Z2104 Barn Red ink
  • Z280 Hemp
  • Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Thanks for stopping by. Hope it's a great day for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...