Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart2HeartChallenges #2~H2H2

Rolling right along we are now on week #2 of the Heart2Heart Challenges. The challenge for this week is a 1/2/3 challenge. What is that, you ask? Well, it means you have to use 1 Close To My Heart stamp, 2 different patterned papers and 3 embellishments, either the same or different. And there's your 1/2/3 challenge! Join in and have some fun!


I chose to create a layout for this week's challenge. This is a layout of my son and his wife who got married in our backyard last July. Yes, I am still behind on my scrapbooking! I rarely create one page layouts and especially any with only one photo but this just seemed to come to me very quickly when I picked up some scraps left from the 'Miracle' scrapbooking kit that is a special for National Scrapbooking Month in May. This kit will be available starting April 15th and will run through the end of May or while supplies last so be sure to let me know if you want one.

Supplies used for this challenge are all Close To My Heart:
  • Scraps of patterned paper and chipboard pieces from 'Miracle' scrapbooking kit (available April 15th)
  • D1408 A Little Everything (March 2010 SOTM)
  • 1385 White Daisy cardstock
  • Z2114 Cocoa ink
  • Z2314 Cocoa marker
  • Z2117 Crystal Blue ink
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy all the design team's artwork!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...