Monday, April 19, 2010

Heart2HeartChallenges #3~H2H3




Our third week for this challenge! Woohoo! I am having a lot of fun with this and totally enjoying all the wonderful creations you all are posting for this challenge. I am so amazed at how many of you have chosen to join us in just the first 2 weeks. Thank you! Keep them coming! It's exciting!

It is very important that you are sure to use mostly CTMH products in your creations otherwise, you are disqualified as a contender for the Friday Five and/or for the weekly prize whenever we have a sponsor. This week we do happen to have a sponsor by the name of Diane Cook. I am familiar with Diane as she is a member of my CTMH Coastal Stars unit. She does wonderful work and will be offering up a fabulous prize package for this week's challenge. So be sure to follow the instructions for your chance to win and post to our challenge blog.

Now our third challenge is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch we are supposed to follow and here is a card I created. I really love how this card turned out even though I'd never made a flower like this before. Go figure! It's not hard, just never thought to try it before. I used my Slice machine to cut out 4 different sizes of scalloped circles, then spritzed them with a bit of water, scrunched them up, then opened them up and let them dry. I then punched a hole in the center of each and attached a brad with a bit of Crystal Blue Waxy Flax. I also put a few Bitty Sparkles on the petals of the flower to give them some bling! What a difference they made!

Close To My Heart supplies used:
  • Miracle kit scraps (Special for National Scrapbooking Month in May, ask me about it!)
  • X7105B Two patterned papers from Emporium paper pack
  • 1285 Heavenly Blue cardstock
  • Z1212 Heavenly Blue brads
  • Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
  • Z1247 Crystal Blue Waxy Flax
  • Z1099 Twill Ribbon
  • Z1218 Colonial White brads
Okay, now it's your turn to post your artwork for this challenge. Get to work then come back here and post. While you're here, don't forget to check out all the beautiful artwork posted by our Design Team.

Have a great day!

~Carol~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...