Monday, April 26, 2010

Heart2HeartChallenges #4~H2H4~Ribbon Challenge

This week's Heart2Heart challenge is a ribbon challenge. You MUST use at least 2 different ribbons in/on your project. This was kind of a struggle for me as I'm not a big ribbon user. I like to use brads more than ribbon but I was able to find 2 ribbons to make this cute little fence card work.


Don't you just love the whole 'fence' concept of this card? I got this idea from another Close To My Heart consultant (sorry, I can't remember who as I am really bad about that) quite some time ago and I have made a few of them. They are just too cute!

There are several CTMH products at play here so the supply list is quite long for such a small card but here it is:
  • X5671 White Daisy Textured Cardstock
  • B1338 Follow Your Heart stamp set
  • D1410 One of a Kind stamp set
  • D1335 Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp set
  • Z1097 Nature's Ambiance Rub-Ons (dragonfly & butterfly)
  • Z2111 Chocolate ink
  • Z2164 Sorbet ink
  • Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink
  • Z2117 Crystal Blue ink
  • Z1218 Chocolate brads
  • Z1123 Sorbet Ribbon
  • Z1124 Heavenly Blue ribbon
Have fun creating your own artwork and be sure to use at least 2 different ribbons! Check out the creations of all the Design Team members when you go to enter the link for your own creation on the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Creatin'!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...