Friday, April 23, 2010

Part 2~A sneak peek at a couple new products from Close To My Heart





I thought I'd share a couple projects I made recently using some of the newest products from Close To My Heart. They will be available May 1st! Yea! Aren't you getting excited? I know I am because I get to show you more fabulous products when you come to my Open House on that very same day!


Anyway, the first project is a 4 1/2 inch square clear card (think 'new') that I made into a photo frame. The second photo shows the frame with a photo added. And can you guess who that little cutie is? Yep, she's my newest little granddaughter, Scarlet, born February 9th.

The second project is a 4 1/2 inch scalloped clear card (think 'new' again) that I made into a...you guessed it...card! It was a bit of a challenge as you want to be sure to hide any adhesive you use but it was fun to make! Notice the cherry paper! How cute is that? And the stamps! I think I'll be using them a lot!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope it's a good one for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...