Tuesday, April 27, 2010

'Studio J' from Close To My Heart Has Been Released!

Announcing the brand new AMAZING online scrapbooking program,
STUDIO J!
Today, Tuesday, April 27th at 10 am EDT, go to my website to get started!

Click on the Studio J tab and start playing for FREE!
You pay NOTHING until you order your layouts.
Putting them together is TOTALLY FREE!
And in my book, FREE is GOOD!
In the meantime, if you haven't watched the Studio J introductory video yet, click here to do it!


If you or any of your friends love to scrapbook but are time-strapped or computer techies, this is the program for you! You might even want to consider signing up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant with your own website so that you can make money while you and your friends fall in love with Studio J! You can do that right now, just click here, then on "Your Opportunities" and follow the prompts.
You can become a Close To My Heart Consultant for as little as $99!

I am SO EXCITED about this program!
If you have any questions, please email me at iluv2cre84u@gmail.com.
Happy Scrappin'!!!
and
Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...