Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #51~Thanks & a Sneak Peek of Splendor



Here is my creation for this week's unscripted sketches challenge. You will notice that I did a 'flip' over this. I couldn't get this sketch to work for me no matter what I did so I flipped it upside down and went right to work. It was so much easier for me to work with once I'd flipped it. Hope you like it! And the sneak peek of one of the papers from the new Splendor paper pack.

Supplies used are Close To My Heart:
  • Splendor paper pack
  • D1409 Flower Pot~April SOTM
  • Z2114 Cocoa ink
  • Z2123 Goldrush ink
  • Z2101 Autumn Terracotta ink
  • Z2155 Topiary ink
  • 3174 Blending Pen
  • Z1217 Pewter brads
  • Z1243 Pewter spiral
  • Autumn Terracotta ribbon (no longer available)
Thanks for popping in! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...