Thursday, May 13, 2010

Close To My Heart~ Passages~Family Reunion Layout


I so had to share this layout with you! I am getting excited for our family reunion scheduled for this August..the first one in I don't know HOW many years and this is a layout I created for it. You KNOW I'm going to get lots of photos from this reunion so I'm getting a jumpstart on the layouts.

I just realized there's no stamping on this layout! WHAT? I must be nuts! I love to stamp! Oh, the reason there's no stamping is I don't actually have the prefect stamp set for this, at least I couldn't think of one that I might have that would work. I'm open for suggestions!

Supplies used:
Passages paper pack
Hemp
Antique Copper bitty brads
Colonial White designer brads

Hope you like the layout! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...