Monday, May 3, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #56~Summertime

I'm a tad bit late on posting this. Sorry! I thought I'd already posted this but I hadn't. Anyway, here is my creation for the weekly scrapbook challenge. I used the new Splendor paper pack from Close To My Heart for this layout along with the stamp set and embellishments that come in the Splendor Workshop on the Go kit. I am actually thinking that this layout is not completely done, besides the photos. I know I will add more flowers or SOMETHING extra to this after I put photos on it. I hope you enjoy what I have done so far.

Supplies used:
  • G1009 Splendor Workshop on the Go kit which consists of:
  1. X7124B Splendor paper pack
  2. B1349 Summer Wishes stamp set
  3. Z1307 Irresistibles~Pizzazz
  • Z1317 Designer Brads~Splendor
  • D1217 Free Spirit stamp set
  • Z1311 Circle Punch
  • Z2134 Moonstruck ink
  • Summer Carnival Ribbon (retired)
Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...