Monday, May 10, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #57~Cute as a Bug!


Okay, this photo is a pretty crappy one but I still wanted to post it to show you the latest layout I created for the weekly challenge. This was made with the cloud paper from the Splendor paper pack from CTMH along with several colors of cardstock. It's hard to see but I did some random stamping on the Goldrush cardstock using an image from the 'A Little Buzz' stamp set. I am loving that stamp set as it's perfect for the little people in my life...aka my granddaughters. I may still decide to add more details after I've attached the photos but I really do like this layout.

Supplies used are all CTMH:
  • 9029 Cherish~Treasure Tags
  • X7124B Splendor paper pack
  • B1353 A Little Buzz stamp set
  • Z1208 Soft Set Eyelet tool
  • Z1228 White Daisy Soft Set eyelets
  • Z1212 Heavenly Blue brads
  • Z1215 Outdoor Denim brads
  • Z2123 Goldrush ink
  • Z2134 Moonstruck ink
  • Z2126 Heavenly Blue ink
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...