Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #58~Celebrate

Here's my creation for this week's scrapbook challenge and I am early posting this! Yea, I'm finally ahead of the game. This is the first artwork I've created with the new Zippidee paper pack from CTMH. I wasn't too sure if I was going to like this paper as I'm not a Theme Park/Disney sort of person but, ya know what? This paper can be used for many other occasions just as nicely and I like it! As you can see here, I used it for a birthday layout. I don't have any photos yet as I'm waiting for someone in the family to have a birthday!

Supplies used:
  • 9030 Imagine~Nice & Simple
  • X7125B Zippidee paper pack
  • D1408 A Little Everything stamp set (March 2010 SOTM)
  • D1359 Comments
  • Z1209 Cranberry ribbon
  • Z2130 Indian Corn Blue ink
  • Z2116 Cranberry ink
  • Z2118 Desert Sand ink
  • Z2162 Honey ink
  • Gold star brads (no longer available) : (
  • Indian Corn Blue eyelets (no longer available) : (
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...