Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #59~Simply Precious

Here's my layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge. This layout design comes from the Imagine how-to book from Close To My Heart. Believe it or not, I used a lot of supplies on this layout for being such a simple one. The photos are of my newest granddaughter, Scarlet, who is 3 months old now. I am hoping to be able to see her next month for the first time! Yea! Can't wait to hug and kiss her! She's so cute! Hope you enjoy the layout!

Supplies used:
  • 9030 Imagine~Timeline
  • B1269 Journaling Jots stamp set
  • C1234 Simple Stitches stamp set
  • C1364 TLC~heart image
  • D1239 Kindred Spirits stamp set~flower image
  • 1385 White Daisy cardstock
  • 1386 Black cardstock
  • 1272 Cranberry cardstock
  • Z1269 Filigree Charms
  • Z400 White Daisy Sassy Strands (retired)
  • Z1033 Big Pinks flowers
  • Z1146 Pewter Designer brads
  • Z2105 Black ink
  • Z2116 Cranberry ink
  • Z1103 Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
  • ***One Cute Baby***
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...