Monday, May 17, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges #7~H2H7~Color Challenge

It's Monday morning again and time for the next Heart 2 Heart challenge. This week's challenge is a color challenge and can I just mention how hard these colors, Ocean, Topiary and Desert Sand were to work with? I didn't think they would be but they were. It took me a couple different tries to come up with something I really liked and I was so surprised to see how cute this little basket turned out after all. Gosh, I was worried for nothing! Haha! I couldn't quite come up with the perfect surprise to put inside the basket so I made a set of 6~3x3 cards using the leftover pieces from the random stamped paper I used on the basket. Hmmm....random stamping? That should be a challenge, too!

Anyway, here are the supplies I used (All Close To My Heart):
D1284 With Love stamp set
Z2118 Desert Sand ink
Z2155 Topiary ink
Z2136 Ocean ink
1273 Desert Sand cardstock
X5636 Ocean cardstock
1388 Colonial White cardstock
Z1217 Antiqued Copper brads
Z2318 Desert Sand marker
Cocoa ribbon

Now hop on over to the Heart 2 Heart blog and check out the rest of the design team's creations. Don't forget to enter your own artwork so we can see what you've come up with using these 3 colors.

Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...