Monday, May 31, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H9~Sketch



Monday morning already? Where does the weekend go? Happy Memorial Day, by the way. I hope you all have been enjoying the holiday weekend. I am enjoying the weekend up in NY with a visit to see my family whom I haven't seen since last October. Talk about where does the time go! It is so hard for me to believe it's been 7 months since my last visit to my hometown. Wow! I don't miss the town, just my family!

Anyway, since it is Monday again, it's time for another Heart2Heart challenge and this one is a sketch. I enjoyed making this 6 x 6 card with the new Passages paper pack from Close To My Heart. I also chose to use an older stamp set, 'Make It Count', that has been one of my favorites for a long time. I do believe this set is still available.

Supplies used:
X7126B Passages paper pack
D1257 Make It Count stamp set
1388 Colonial White cardstock
X5637 Barn Red cardstock
Z2114 Cocoa ink
Z2104 Barn Red ink
Z1275 Copper brads and buckle
Z1316 Cocoa ribbon
Z2314 Cocoa marker

I hope you enjoy the card! Now jump on over to the Heart2Heart challenge blog and check out the rest of the design team's fabulous artwork. If you get a chance, create your own artwork using the sketch and post a link so we can check it out. Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...