Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #55~CherryO~You're Sweet



Here is my artwork for this week's Unscripted Sketches challenge. There is actually a double challenge this week. Not only are you supposed to create something using the sketch but you are also supposed to use 'chocolate' in some way, shape or form in/on your creation. Chocolate? Did someone say chocolate? Well, chocolate is my favorite so I had to do this challenge! I used Chocolate cardstock and ink from Close To My Heart along with chocolate ribbon, too! And I used a chocolate marker to do the faux stitching which happens to be one of my favorite techniques because it has got to be the easiest one to do that makes a card or scrapbook layout extra special. If you look closely at my card, you will see I also used another 'faux' technique called 'Faux Linen'. I discovered this technique (sorry, can't remember who it was from but I will figure that out) during this week's Heart2Heart Challenge as it was technique week and if you didn't check it out, you should! Not to mention that yours truly is a member of the design team...wink, wink!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...