Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #62~Fun at Convention

I am starting to get really excited for Close To My Heart's Convention 2010. It will be my first and probably only convention I'll ever go to so I am really looking forward to having a great time and coming away with a lot of great ideas and inspiration. So needless to say, I have created this weekly scrapbook challenge layout for photos of the Convention. I used the new Passages paper pack again! I can't get enough of this paper pack! It is awesome!
Here is a close-up of one of the A-Door-Ables that I used on the layout. This is the first time I've used them and I am pleased with how they turned out. I covered them with patterned paper rather than inking them and it took awhile to do but was well worth it. I also included journaling lines on the inside of each of them but may choose to put photos in them after I get the photos from Convention. I was just thinking ahead and trying to make it a bit easier for me in case I did want to do some journaling.
Here's a close-up of the other A-Door-Ables on the right page of the layout. I am quite pleased with how this layout came out and I hope you enjoy it, too!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9030 Imagine~Role Play design
  • X7126B~Passages paper pack
  • E1013~Field Trip Alphabet stamp set
  • D1412~Noted Backgrounds stamp set
  • C1265~Charm Numbers stamp set
  • C1304~Sans Alphabet stamp set
  • Z1321~My Creations A-Door-Ables
  • Z1318~Marks-Passages
  • X1409~ Journey Journaling Spots
  • Z1099~Twill ribbon
  • Z1243~ Pewter hinges, brads and photo clips
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Z2108 Brown Bag ink
  • Z2314 Cocoa marker
  • Garden Green brads (retired)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...