Thursday, June 10, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #61~A Taste of Summer~Splendor Style

Here's my layout for last week's scrapbook challenge. I know I'm a bit late but better late than never, right? Not sure if I've got a bit too much going on here on this layout but I do like how it turned out for the most part. I hope you enjoy it!

Supplies used are all CTMH unless noted:
  • 9031 Reflections~Main Frame~Quarter Circle (left page) & Title Topper~Photos (right page)
  • X7124B~Splendor paper pack
  • B1349~Summer Wishes stamp set
  • D1412~Noted Backgrounds stamp set
  • Z1307~Irresistibles~Pizzazz
  • Z1156~Dimensional Elements-Borders
  • Z2123~Goldrush ink
  • Z2126~Heavenly Blue ink
  • Z1317~Designer brads-Splendor
  • Z1215~Autumn Harvest brads
  • Z1266~Spring Blossom-Just Blooms (butterflies)
  • Felicity Alphabet stamp set (no longer available)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...