Saturday, June 26, 2010

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #64

Wow! I just realized it's been awhile since I posted one of these weekly challenge layouts here. It's not that I haven't been doing them, it's just that I've been so busy creating that I haven't taken the time to post. Sorry!

Anyway, here is #64 and the subject again is my flowers! Gee, what a surprise! Well, I've been waiting for more photos of my granddaughters (and just got them yesterday, yea!) so in the meantime, I pretty much only have flowers to feature in my layouts. Hope you like this one!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • 9031 Reflections~Title Topper~Pieced Together & Front & Center~Mosaic
  • X7095B~Boom-Di-Ada paper pack
  • B1299~Spring Equinox stamp set
  • B1265~Wonderful Charms stamp set
  • Z1125~Sweet Leaf ribbon
  • Z1154~Buttercup ribbon
  • Z280~Hemp
  • Z2101~Autumn Terracotta ink
  • Z2301~Autumn Terracotta marker
  • Z1215~Autumn Harvest brads
  • Z1284~Winter Craft buttons
  • Z1206~Basic Craft buttons
  • Square metal-rimmed tags (retired)
  • Eyelets (retired)
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...