Monday, June 7, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H10~Scrapbook Layout

It's Monday again already and time for another Heart2Heart challenge! This week's challenge was to create a scrapbook layout, any size, as long as it contained photos, OR if you are not a scrapbooker, you may create a card as long as it contains a photo or photos. I had absolutely NO problem coming up with a layout since scrapbooking is my passion! I enjoy making cards but LOVE to make scrapbook layouts! My name is Carol and I am a scrapaholic! I've always wanted to say that! Haha!

Anyway, back to my layout...this is a 12x12 layout of a special little girlie in my life who loves to be a Princess! Samantha is the cutest little Princess I have ever known! Last summer when she came to visit us, we took her to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA to see the Chimes Tower. She was so upset that she wasn't allowed to go all the way to the top to pretend she was a Princess waiting for her Prince Charming to rescue her. She was so funny!

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless noted:
  • X7123B-Cherry-O paper pack
  • A1103 A Love stamp set
  • C1343 Happy Endings stamp set
  • C1304 Sans Alphabet stamp set
  • D1303 Classmate Alphabet stamp set
  • Z1320 Tulip Mini Medleys
  • Z1125 Sweet Leaf ribbon
  • Z1218 Chocolate brads
  • Z2166 Tulip ink
  • Z2111 Chocolate ink
This week we have a sponsor, Heather Hunt, who is offering a great prize package for this challenge so start creating your own scrapbook layout or card with photos and send us a link to it for your chance to win! Also check out the rest of the design team's creations for some inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...