Monday, June 14, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H11~Father's Day Scraps



Happy Father's Day! Well, I know it's a little early for that but this week's Heart2Heart challenge is to create a project for Father's Day with your leftover scraps and/or recycled items. I have been using the new Passages papers from Close To My Heart a lot lately that I pretty much have nothing but scraps left so they were perfect for this challenge.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • X7126B~Passages paper pack
  • D1408~A Little Everything (March 2010 SOTM)
  • Z1276~Colonial White Mini Medleys
  • Z1287~Rustic Edge Anchors
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
  • Z1215~Sunflower brads
  • Z2111~Cocoa ink
  • Z2314~Cocoa marker
Okay, now it's your turn to start creating a project for Father's Day using your scraps and/or recycled items. I can't wait to see what you create so please send us a link to your project while visiting the Heart2Heart challenge blog and checking out what the Design Team has come up with for this challenge.

Have a great day and Happy Father's Day a bit early!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...