Monday, June 21, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H12~ColorChallenge


Good Monday Morning! And since it is Monday again, it's time for another Heart2Heart challenge. This week's challenge is another color challenge and another tough one, I might add! The colors for this one are Buttercup, Tulip and Black. I struggled a bit with these colors and made one 5x7 card first but decided I didn't like it so I scrapped it and made this one, which is a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" size. I am very happy with this one although I did add another color in the mix and I'm not sure if that's a no-no or not but it couldn't be helped here. The leaves on the apple had to be green (have you ever seen Buttercup, Black or Tulip leaves on an apple?) so in order to balance it out, I had to add a green (Sweet Leaf) ribbon as well. Don't you agree? Oh yea, and I also used the white cardstock but white isn't really a color, right? Anyway, I hope you like it!

It's your turn now to create something using these colors and share it with us at the Heart2Heart blog. While you're there, please remember to check out the design team's creations as well.

Supplies used are Close To My Heart:
  • B1351 You're Sweet stamp set
  • B1348 Bowl of Cherries stamp set
  • 1386 Black cardstock
  • 1271 Buttercup cardstock
  • 1385 White Daisy cardstock
  • X5753 Tulip cardstock
  • Z2105 Black ink
  • Z2166 Tulip ink
  • Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink
  • Z1125 Sweet Leaf ribbon
  • Z1218 Black bitty brads
  • Z2305 Black marker
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...