Thursday, July 15, 2010

Close To My Heart Convention 2010

Wow! What an experience! I have to say that this wonderful company I am lucky to be a part of sure knows how to throw a party! It was non-stop action from start to finish and I did not want it to end! I got to meet many wonderful CTMH sisters that I interact with online on the company bulletin boards but had never met. I learned how to help my business grow plus I learned some new tips and techniques to take my creativity to a whole new level as well. So watch out!
This year's Convention was held at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center in our nation's capital. It was like a city within a city. It was huge!!! Although I had never been to Washington, DC before, it would have been nice to do some sight-seeing but there wasn't really enough time.
The Gaylord Hotel is located on the Potomac River and that is the body of water you see behind me in the next photo. The days we were there were hazy, hot (over 100 degrees) and humid so it wasn't too hard staying inside the hotel most of the time.
Here I am at the Awards ceremony wearing a dress! Yep, I actually wore a dress for the first time in I don't know how long. And...this is the dress I found in the back of my closet that still had the tags on from probably 20 years ago! Can you believe that? It finally got some use! Now back to the back of the closet it goes!
Well, next year's Convention is going to be held in Anaheim, CA at Disneyland. I would love to be able to attend but I am going to need your help in getting there. Help my business grow this next 12 months and I'll be there! Ask me how you can help and possibly even join me in Anaheim!

Happy scrappin' and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...