Monday, July 19, 2010

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #66~Free as a Butterfly





I know I'm backtracking a bit here but I lost some time somewhere along the way and got behind on these weekly scrapbook challenges. I don't like the feeling of being behind so I am doing my best to get caught up. I need to go back to #65 then jump ahead again to #68 which is this week's challenge. Not sure if I'll do it but I'm sure gonna try.

Anyhoo, here's a layout I created using the Proof Preview design from the Imagine how-to design book from Close To My Heart. I absolutely LOVE how this layout turned out.

Because I had so many beautiful photos of this butterfly, I added an interactive element to the right page in order to include a couple more photos. You can see how I did that in the closeup shots.

The quote was one I found online at quotegarden.com and really thought it appropriate for this layout. Don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy the layout! Happy Scrappin'!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...