Thursday, July 22, 2010

Close To My Heart~Scrapbook Challenge #68~Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Girls ALWAYS just wanna have fun, right? Who wants to HAVE to do what they're supposed to? Not me! Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid again and just be able to play every day of your life? Well, maybe not actually BE a kid again but just be able to play like one? I think that would be great!

Well, to some degree that's what I do in my Close To My Heart business---play! I get to create every day with awesome products like beautiful patterned papers, gorgeous ink colors, totally cool embellishments and really fantastic clear acrylic stamps. If I don't get to do even one small project in my scraproom every day, I have withdrawal symptoms, seriously!

If playing every day sounds good to you, contact me and we'll talk about YOUR opportunity to become a Close To My Heart consultant like myself. I would love for you to join my team--Scrampers with Heart! The price of the New Consultant kit will be going up very soon so now is the perfect time for you to jump right in! It would be great to have you join me at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA for next year's CTMH Convention!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled program...so sorry I got off-track there for a bit. This is my layout created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge that I participate in. And yea, it's another layout of my cute little granddaughters. Gee, what a surprise! HaHa! Now for the details!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart except where noted:
  • 9030~Imagine design book-Sideline Surprise
  • X7120B~Topstitch paper pack
  • D1412~Noted Backgrounds stamp set
  • The Present stamp set (sneak peek-will be in new idea book coming soon)
  • C1265~Charm Lowercase Alphabet stamp set
  • C1304~Sans Alphabet stamp set
  • Z1033~Big Pinks blooms
  • Z1276~Colonial White mini medleys
  • Z1218~Chocolate brads
  • Z1212~Baby Pink brads
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Mocha Opaques (sneak peek-will be in new idea book coming soon)
  • Bling--courtesy of Heidi Swapp
Okay, I guess that's it for today! Have a good one and stay cool!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...