Friday, July 16, 2010

Convention 2010~Just One Word~AWESOME!

Here's my first layout created with photos from Close To My Heart Convention 2010 held at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center in Washington, DC. This is also my layout created for the weekly scrapbook challenge (#67) that I have fallen behind on. So sorry! : ( I had been trying to get caught up but Convention got in my way. Oh darn! I still haven't done the journaling on the layout yet.

I was one of the lucky attendees, out of over 1300, whose name was called to win a prize! Yea! I never win anything and I was so excited to receive all the products needed to recreate the artwork featured on page 11 of the upcoming Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book. The papers used on this layout were part of my prize and are from the new Magnifique paper pack. I hope I'm allowed to post these. I also used a couple new stamp sets that were given out to all Convention attendees only. Wanna attend Convention next year with me so you can get lots of FREE stuff? Ask me how!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart and I have left off the item numbers for the new products as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them yet:
  • 9030~Imagine~Stars Above design
  • Magnifique paper pack
  • 'Life's Framework' stamp set
  • 'Picture This' stamp set
  • D1195 The Works Alphabet stamp set
  • Two new ink colors~Pacifica & Sky
  • Opaques (pearl embellishments)
  • Z1151~3D Foam Tape
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of some new products coming your way soon!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...