Monday, July 5, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H14~Wishes Sketch



Good Monday Morning! I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I know I did! The weather was fantastic and lots of yummy food and awesome fireworks made it just perfect!

This week's challenge for the Heart 2 Heart blog is a sketch. This particular sketch is one that is in the Wishes design book from Close To My Heart called 'City Scape'. I had never worked with this sketch before but I am very pleased with how my card turned out. I hope you like it, too!


Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • X7095B~Boom-Di-Ada paper pack
  • B1306~Cottage Floral stamp set
  • Z2104~Barn Red ink
  • Z2304~Barn Red marker
  • Z2137~Olive ink
  • Z2101~Autumn Terracotta ink
  • Z2110~Buttercup ink
  • 1388~Colonial White cardstock
  • Z1215~Autumn Harvest brads
  • Z280~Natural Hemp
Okay, now it's your turn to create a card or layout using the above sketch. Then go to the Heart2Heart blog and leave us a link to your artwork. While you are there, check out the rest of the design team's fabulous creations and be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...