Monday, July 12, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H15~Anything But a Card

Anything but a card, huh? Anything....but....a....card? Well, let me see.....I guess that means I can't create a card for this challenge? Hmmm, what should I make then? How about a picture frame...one that holds a photo of someone very special to me, whom I have never met? This little cutie is my newest granddaughter but then, you all knew that, didn't you? This is Miss Scarlet and she is just too cute! But I am getting off topic here.

This week's Heart2Heart challenge is to create ANYTHING you want as long as it is NOT a card. Got that? ANYTHING BUT A CARD! No cards allowed!!! So start creating and send us a link to your post so we can check it out. While you're there, please check out the artwork created by all the other very talented design team members, especially Tracey. She just won the album contest at the CTMH Convention in Washington, DC (yea) and we are all very happy for her. Her album is beautiful!!!

I am so very tired as I'm writing this since I did not get much sleep while in DC for Convention so I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about the supplies used for my ANYTHING BUT A CARD project. But I will tell you that I used the 'Cherry-O' paper pack , the 'You're Sweet' stamp set, some Tulip buttons, some Sweet Leaf ribbon, and some other odds and ends of supplies. If you'd like more details, just give me a shout tomorrow cuz right now I'm heading to bed to try to catch up on some lost sleep.

Good night and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...