Monday, July 19, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H16~Recipe





Good Monday Morning! And since it's Monday, it is also time for a new Heart 2 Heart challenge. This week's challenge is to feature a recipe in your creation, whether it's a card or a layout or whatever you can come up with.

I chose to do a layout featuring a favorite zucchini recipe. My garden has produced soooo many zucchini this year that I'm up to my eyeballs in them and need to find lots of different ways to fix them. This particular recipe is one my mom always made and I have always loved it! It is so delicious!

I have posted several photos of my layout including some close-ups so you can see exactly how it all went together. I used a leftover pre-printed layout from the Splendor Level 1 paper pack by Close To My Heart and a piece of extra pattern paper as well. I used some flip flaps memory protectors to create a mini album on the layout to showcase several other photos that otherwise wouldn't have fit on the layout. I LOVE those flip flaps! I am quite pleased with the end result and had a lot of fun creating it as well as eating the zucchini cakes. Yum!

Now it's your turn to create something that features a favorite recipe of yours! Don't forget to share it with us. Go here to send us a link to your creation and while there, check out the artwork from the rest of the design team.

Speaking of design teams, if you'd like to become a member of the next design team, Mary has posted all the details for you so be sure to check that out, too. The 4 month reign of the current design team, which includes 'yours truly', is sadly : ( coming to an end so Mary is searching for another team. Good luck!!!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
  • X7124A~Splendor Level 1 paper pack
  • D1364~Recipe Box stamp set
  • C1304~Sans Alphabet stamp set
  • Z1307~ Pizzazz Irresistibles
  • Z2123~Goldrush ink
  • Z2155~Topiary ink
  • Z4114~Flip Flaps Memory Protectors
  • Z1276~Colonial White Mini Medleys
  • Z1102~Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon
  • Z1229~Colonial White Softset Eyelets
  • New England Ivy Waxy Flax (retired)
  • Autumn Terracotta metal swirls (retired)
Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...