Monday, July 26, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenges~H2H17~Colors



It is with a sad heart that I bring you this week's Heart2Heart challenge as it is my last one as a member of the first design team for this challenge blog. Bummer! : ( But no doubt the new design team will continue to inspire me as well as you with their awesome artwork. I hope to continue to contribute my creations to the blog as time allows me to do so, just not as a member of the design team. So please do check out the blog each week going forward.

Okay, so anyway, this week's challenge is a color challenge. I wasn't as intimidated with these colors as some of the past color challenges so this layout came together quite quickly. I love taking photos of my garden and cool stuff in my backyard so this layout features a photo of a butterfly that recently appeared in my garden. It didn't even flinch when I got within inches of it as it sat on my coneflowers so I was able to take lots of photos of it as you can see from an earlier post.

Now it's your turn to get out the colors of Vineyard Berry, Blush and Creme Brulee and start playing! Don't forget to send us a link to your creation so we can check it out! And while you're visiting the Heart2Heart blog, please check out the rest of the beautiful artwork created by the outgoing design team.

Supplies used are from Close To My Heart except as noted:
  • X5754~Creme Brulee cardstock
  • X5640~Blush cardstock
  • 1248~Vineyard Berry cardstock
  • D1190~Weathered Backgrounds stamp set
  • D1448~Picture This stamp set (new stamp set received at Convention)
  • D1330~Connections stamp set
  • B1269~Journaling Jots stamp set
  • Z1266~Spring Blossom Just Blooms
  • Z2157~Vineyard Berry ink
  • Gold brads (non-ctmh)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...